The word Chakra comes from the Sanskrit language meaning disk, vortex or wheel. The Chakras are structured to receive and transmit energy to the organs in it’s governed area of the body. I see the chakras as centers of energy in the 7 main areas from the base of the spine to the top of your head. When they are working properly, they not only supply energy to the organs, but send out light to the body. Experiences and personality traits can be recorded in the chakras.
What Happens when the Chakras are OUT of Balance?
- Root Chakra- Can cause fear, hard time standing up for yourself, concerns with family and group safety, lack of abundance, feel low on the totem pole.
- Sacral Chakra-Feel guilt and blame, problems with money and sex, issues with power and control, creativity is stiffled, ethics and honor in relationships is questioned.
- Solar Plexus Chakra-shame, lack of trust, fear and intimidation, low self-esteem, self-confidence and self-respect, do not take care of self or others, have a hard time making decisions, very sensitive to criticism.
- Heart Chakra-grief and sorrow, issues with love and hatred, resentment and bitterness, anger and self-centered, lonely and hard time committing, problems with forgiveness and compassion and believing in hope and trust.
- Throat Chakra-problems with lies, hard time following dreams, addictions, judgment, criticism, weak capacity to make decisions, hard time with personal expression.
- Brow Chakra-illusions, hard time learning from experiences, feelings of inadequacy, irrational perceptions, suffer with intellectual abilities.
- Crown Chakra-ignorance, weakened ability to trust life, weak in faith and inspiration, spirituality and devotion and in selflessness. Values, ethics and courage are all questioned.
Having been certified in the Carolyn Cooper’s SimplyHealed MethodTM of energy therapy, I have learned that energy therapy can be a powerful tool to help balance the Chakras and all energy systems. It doesn’t make all your problems go away, but it does bring relief and hope to cope. It also opens doorways for you to move forward and feel alive again. I’ve also found as you move out the heavy energy, you can replace it with positive seeds of affirmations that immediately take root and help to Balance the Chakras. Sign up for a FREE 20 minute Chakra Balance.
What happens when the Chakras ARE Balanced Daily?
- Root Chakra- You feel guided and inspired and safe in relationships. You feel part of a family or tribal identity. You are secure and start and complete things easily.
- Sacral Chakra- helps you to survive financially and physically. Encourages creativity and partnership and relationships of joy. Life is good and all my needs are met.
- Solar Plexus- Identity and personal power are illuminated and you have increased self-esteem. You own your own power and use it wisely. You experience success and satisfaction with life.
- Heart Chakra- It deals with love and emotional power and allows for empathy and compassion. Love and forgiveness come more easily when this Chakra is balanced.
- Throat Chakra- It enables authenticity and truth to come through our unique voice. It is the expression of power and will.
- Brow Chakra- It is where wisdom and intuition can flow. When balanced we can see clearly the path to reach our highest potential. It helps us to be connected to our highest purpose.
- Crown Chakra- connects us to our life force or the divine, it is our spiritual connector. Gives us faith in the presence of the Divine. Your own light shines brighter and you attract light from others as you live your purpose.
When our heart and mind are clear and balanced, we are so much more open to receiving inspiration. It is easier to be intuitive and to be open to your divine mission on this earth when your Chakras are in balance.
Sign up for a FREE 20 minute Chakra Balance.