Thanksgiving is in the air and in our hearts as families prepare to gather together to share Thanksgiving dinner. This year, why not spice up your Thanksgiving feast by using your all-natural essential oils? Many of the essential oils can be used to enrich your cuisine, as well as your health.
When we think of Thanksgiving dinner, most people think of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. This year, we’ve got the perfect essential oil recipe for you to try! Your relatives will rave with these Petite Pumpkin Pies, and they are a delicious way to finish off any feast.
Here is how it works:
• 1 uncooked pie crust
• 1 large egg
• 1/4 cup egg whites
• 1/2 cup milk of choice
• 1/3 cup brown sugar or honey
• 3 tsp melted butter or coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 2 cups pureed pumpkin
• 5 drops of enriching Cassia essential oil
• 2 drops of Clove essential oil
• 2 drops of Ginger essential oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Take pie crust and cut out little circles to fit inside a greased muffin pan. Remember not to roll the dough out too thin or else the pie will fall apart after it’s cooked.
3. In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients until batter is left smooth.
4. Evenly divide the pie filling into pie crust inside baking pan.
5. Set timer to bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until crust becomes lightly brown and when a toothpick is inserted into the middle of the pies comes out clean.
6. Let sit for 10 minutes, or until completely cool. Gently remove from pan and refrigerate.
7. Enjoy the creamy treat with your family.
Give your family a dinner they can truly be thankful for this holiday season, as you savor your feast with your family and friends on Thanksgiving Day. Remember to enjoy the delicious aroma of spices that fill the air while you and your family make wonderful memories to last a lifetime.
Here at Joy in the Mountains, we want to help you find joy and laughter this festive Thanksgiving season. If you have any questions, or would like to or learn more about how these essential oils can help you in your life and cuisine, please visit https://joyinthemountains.com, so you can learn more ways to spice up your holidays or order these essential oils.